Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in its Marketing & Business Development Department. The preference is to place the successful candidate in the Atlanta Office. However, consideration is being given to filling the position in any one of Greenberg Traurig’s national offices. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The RFP Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the RFP response function of an international law firm with more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 locations in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, The Middle East and Asia. This role will focus on RFP responses related to the firm’s Public Finance practice.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies
Candidates must have outstanding communication skills, both written and oral. They must be attentive to detail, work well under pressure, and have the ability to manage simultaneous deadlines and prioritize work under minimal supervision. Successful candidates will also have a “can-do” attitude.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
Candidate will have 2-4 years of relevant experience working in the marketing and business development department at a law firm or professional services environment. Candidates should also have a high level of proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, and Access. Knowledge of RFPs is preferred.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.
Greenberg Traurig currently has an excellent opportunity for an IP Docket Specialist in our Chicago, New Jersey or Denver offices. The IP Docket Specialist is responsible for handling the Intellectual Property Docketing for a multi-national law firm, working directly with IP attorneys, foreign filing specialist(s) and administrative assistants to clear dockets, generate reports, and ensure all deadlines and reminders are fulfilled. This position will support all aspects of U.S. and foreign patent docketing, trademarks, copyrights, domain names and TTAB in order to accurately identify docketing deadlines for the benefit of our clients and the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for quality control, daily maintenance and operation of the firm’s docketing system
· Process both electronic and paper mail
· Review mail and specific relevant docket deadlines and input into docketing system
· Notify attorneys that items have been properly docketed
· Track updates from the PTO that may impact the IP department
· Ensure all docketing items are timely and accurately processed in accordance with firm policies
· Perform other special projects within the department as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
· Must exhibit strong substantive knowledge of docketing requirements
· Must have extensive knowledge of U.S. and foreign patents, PAIR, Trademarks and PCT
· Must be strongly analytical, organized, highly-motivated, proactive and detail oriented
· Must be a problem solver and a team player with the ability to exercise independence and professional judgment in a fast-paced environment
· Must have excellent written, verbal, and people skills with the ability to “own problems” and resolve issues
· Must accept direction and constructive feedback
· Ability to handle confidential information with diplomacy
· Possess a working technical knowledge to support the firm’s docketing system databases
· Must be able to exercise independence and professional judgment
· Must maintain a high level of workflow and quality controls in multi-office locations, as well as strict confidentiality of client and firm matters
· Requires manual dexterity and physical mobility, including the ability to move frequently (several times an hour) from work station or desk to work independently or with team to organize documents and retrieve files stored in vertical cabinets throughout the work area.
· Position requires ability to move from the work station or desk several times throughout the day and go to various offices to retrieve documents and meet with attorneys or other staff members and receive instructions.
· Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
· Four years of substantive IP docketing experience at a major law firm or corporate required
· Extensive knowledge of U.S. and foreign patents, PAIR, Trademarks and PCT
· College graduate preferred
· Ability to work overtime
· Anaqua experience a plus
Under the direction of the Enterprise Messaging Manager, the Messaging Engineer is responsible for the development and delivery of messaging systems. The Messaging Engineer will design, maintain and administer messaging related systems to ensure a secure, stable environment for the firm.
· Design, manage and administer all messaging systems (email; archival, spam, security, instant messaging, mobile access & management)
· Design, manage and administer Internet mail gateways
· Design, manage and administer remote mail access systems
· Administer mobile device messaging infrastructure
· Administer and support Microsoft Active directory as it pertains to Microsoft Exchange
· Develop and implement access, monitoring, control and documentation
· Participate in preparing and testing the disaster recovery plan.
· Provide 24x7 response and assistance for all urgent and related responsibilities.
· Provide subject matter expertise support to Help Desk and end users.
· Significant experience designing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 Enterprise environments
· Demonstrated knowledge of email archiving, through native or third-party solutions
· Demonstrated knowledge of windows servers and desktop messaging software
· Demonstrated knowledge of mobile device management solution
· Demonstrated knowledge of messaging security technologies including message/spam filtering, transport threats and vulnerabilities, intrusion detection, antivirus and antimalware
· Excellent communication skills
· Commitment to standards and documentation
· The ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working collaboratively
· 5 years’ experience engineering in a large messaging system environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology or equivalent experience
· Microsoft Exchange related certifications preferred
· Previous law firm experience highly desired, though not required
· Experienced in systems currently used by firm is preferred: Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016/2016, Symantec Enterprise Vault v11, Microsoft Lync 2010, Proofpoint, AirWatch, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Kemp, Citrix Netscaler
Greenberg Traurig, LLP seeks an Accounting Manager for its Mexico City office. The roles of the position are managing the local books in compliance with Mexican GAAP and Income Tax and VAT regulations. In addition, it is needed to manage the local payroll following the Federal Labor regulation including Social Security and INFONAVIT rules.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible to report the local accounting to corporate following US GAAP and timely tax reporting and payment to the local tax authorities.
The incumbent in this position will manage the relationship with external auditors and key vendors of the firm including local banks for local treasury transactions.
Besides, it is imperative to have close relationship and frequent interaction mainly with the Controller´s group at the Shared Service Center (SSC) in the USA.
As part of the day to day operation, the accounting manager will interact with his peers in Billing and Collection, Human Resources, General Services and Marketing. Moreover, the accounting manager will coach any personnel in the firm, lawyers and staff, about company’s internal policies, i.e. expense reporting, banking relationship, payment to vendors, among other topics.
The accounting manager will report to the Executive Director in Mexico City and will assist him/her with key accounting analysis, including cash flow, P&L analysis and account explanations, tax planning and financial projections for decision making.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Supervise local accounting for daily transactions, from the revenue management and expenses, using local ERP – Aspel and corporate financial system and other financial tools.
· As part of fiduciary responsibilities, manage, control and comply with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Manage general ledger activities ensuring adherence to corporate deadlines.
· Review monthly journal entries in local and corporate accounting.
· Detail general ledger account analysis and reconciliations between local and corporate books, coordination with SSC staff with bank and key accounts reconciliations following corporate rules.
· Elaboration and analysis of financial statements, local and corporate for decision making.
· Coordinate with Human Resources all payroll incidences to run the payroll system twice a month, following Mexican Federal Labor regulations such as a deductions, tax and contribution withholdings, and printing legal payment receipts.
· Report and pay taxes on a timely basis to assure proper compliance with local regulations.
· Processing payment transactions using banking systems.
· Understanding accounts payable and the process involved and related special applications.
· Supervise fixed assets investments and depreciation following local and corporate rules.
· Ability to answer accounting questions to local management and SSC.
· Assist Executive Director during budget process proving relevant account analysis to prepare office budget.
· Special projects and ad hoc reports for local management as needed.
· This position is considered a hands-on manager role participating actively in all general accounting activities.
Qualifications and requirements
· Fully Bilingual, English and Spanish.
· Candidate will have minimum 10+ years’ experience of general accounting experience from service industry along with proven abilities in federal and local taxes, payroll taxes, internal control procedures, treasury, and US reporting.
· Candidate must have extensive knowledge of Mexican accounting principles; highly effective supervisory skills; report to global shared services environment experience preferred; coordinate the efforts of others and apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of the office’s environment.
· Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Self-starter with ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
· Exceptional analytical skills.
· Ability to anticipate work needs; proactive in identifying accounting issues and providing solutions.
· Flexibility to adapt to all situations.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, naturally analytical and detail oriented.
· Able to meet tight schedules and maintain effective relationships across all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both people and processes.
· Demonstrated ability to simultaneously meet the needs of various stakeholders.
· Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts.
· Experience working with global professional services firms preferred.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP seeks a Marketing Coordinator to work directly with the Marketing Manager for the Fort Lauderdale, Boca and West Palm Beach offices, the Regional Marketing Director and the Florida marketing team.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and team player and must be able to accept direction, yet work independently. Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects, and work effectively under time constraints – in a fast paced environment.
These include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting with events, including venue selection, production and distribution of invitations, tracking event information and RSVPs, nametag preparation, handling of ads, and preparation of conference materials.
· Creating pitch materials, proposals, and responses to RFPs, and tracking the results of business development activities.
· Producing, editing and distributing press releases, attorney biographies, newsletters, client updates and other client communications.
· Coordinating the charitable contributions/sponsorships for the Florida region
· Coordinating responses to marketing surveys, directories and nominations.
· Assisting with and managing a variety of short and long term projects and day to day requests.
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· At least 2-4 years’ experience in marketing or business development
· High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Technology Department of our Fort Lauderdale or Miami (Doral), FL office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Financial Systems Developer develops, maintains, and troubleshoots code and scripts in support of the Revenue Management function.
· Advanced SQL query design
· Advanced SSRS report design
o Advanced report layout
o Shared datasets
· SSRS report deployment
· Advanced knowledge of SSRS data-driven subscriptions
o Generating subscription data through SQL stored procedures
o Formatting subscription comments with HTML
· Advanced knowledge of matter budgeting in a law firm environment
o Able to take a written requirement from the Revenue Management team and translate it into fields and or calculations needed to satisfy the requirement
· Intermediate to advanced familiarity with Aderant or Elite database and user interface
· Must have experience in working in a fast paced law firm environment with diverse needs
· Significant experience with legal financial applications (Aderant preferred but Elite acceptable)
· Experience with SSAS
· High degree of familiarity with financial system database structure
· In-depth and broad understanding of and experience supporting applications and databases
· Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7 environment
· Strong understanding and experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and .NET development a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing, supporting and customizing financial reporting systems
Greenberg Traurig, LLP seeks a Marketing Specialist to work directly with the Fort Lauderdale Government Law & Policy team to organize and implement their marketing, business development and communication initiatives. The preference is to place the successful candidate in our Ft. Lauderdale office; however, we will consider placing a qualified candidate in any one of Greenberg Traurig’s national offices.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and team player, and able to accept direction, yet work independently. Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects, and work effectively under time constraints – in a fast paced environment.
· Assisting with events, including venue selection, production and distribution of invitations, tracking event information and RSVPs, nametag preparation, and preparation of conference materials.
· Producing, editing and distributing daily newsletter, press releases, attorney biographies, client updates and other client communications.
· Assisting with sponsorships, memberships, related advertisement, profiles and payments.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong client service skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Attention to detail
Qualifications & Prior Experience
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· At least 3-6 years’ experience in marketing or business development
· High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Marketing Department of our Miami office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Public Relations Coordinator will work under the direction and guidance of the Regional Marketing Director, Senior Public Relations Manager and local firm leadership to drive public relations and media efforts for the firm’s offices in the Southeast region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Cultivate relationships with key local, regional and national media
· Assist with media relations function, including vetting media requests, scheduling and monitoring interviews and providing follow up materials
· Develop and write press releases, media pitches and attorney talking points for interviews
· Pitch news stories and sources to media
· Create and maintain media lists and ongoing log of current regional public relations projects
· Compile media clips and reports of media coverage secured
· Edit and proofread written materials consistent with AP style
· Draft emails and other necessary internal and external communications
· Assist attorneys with utilizing social media to build brand recognition and promote content
· Collaborate with firm marketing team to provide media support for firm events
· Prepare submissions for legal guides, directories and surveys
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Ability to leverage existing relationships with local, regional and national media and build new relationships in key target markets or industries
· Track record of successful client media placements for stories and sources
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent computer and social media skills
· Independent, motivated, self-starter and strategic thinker
· Works well under pressure
· Strong organizational skills and attention to details
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
· Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a public relations agency, preference given for experience in the legal or professional services area
· Experience utilizing social media for brand building or thought leadership
· Strong understanding of the news media and existing media relationships
· Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) style guidelines
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, has an excellent employment opportunity for a Marketing, Business Development & Communications Manager in our Mexico City office.
The Marketing, Business Development & Communications Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of business development opportunities for the office’s practice groups as well as individual attorneys, initiatives, strategic marketing, communications and programs at the local level, while working collaboratively with, and as an integral part of, the regional and global marketing and business development team.
New Business Development
Supports and spearheads business development activities within the office/region by,
· working with the Mexico City attorneys to develop and implement a strategic marketing, business development and communications plan;
· proposing and implementing complex, high-profile projects that support business and financial objectives, build relationships with lawyers, the marketing team and other departments to drive marketing strategy;
· supporting local practice groups and attorneys in identifying business opportunities, developing and delivering strategic marketing and business development plans/programs and cross marketing initiatives; and
· managing proposal requests and RFPs that are initiated by lawyers in Mexico City and/or relate to the Mexico market.
Public and Community Relations
Serves as the point person for local/regional external communications and events by,
· working with the Communications Director and team on supporting the PR strategy for the region, in conjunction with key firm messaging; and
· collaborating with the events team and shareholders to evaluate local sponsorship opportunities and execution thereof.
Marketing and Communications
Leads and manages local/regional marketing and communications efforts by,
· implementing and promoting thought leadership in the form of blog posts, website content, collateral marketing material development, social media, email marketing campaigns and press releases; and
· developing relationships with key attorneys in the region to serve as point of contact for all day-to-day requests and marketing needs.
Administrative and Managerial
· manages, monitors and assists with developing the local marketing budget;
· coordinating all aspects of Mexico City responses to marketing surveys, directories, and nominations (this includes Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Law 360 and other legal publications); and
· assists with all aspects of new attorney integration as it relates to marketing, communication and business development.
Must be a motivated self-starter, who is flexible, innovative, collaborative, resourceful, and creative who is able to work with minimal supervision, yet be a successful member of a cohesive global team. The ability to think strategically and take ownership of projects, strong organization skills and attention to detail are essential. This candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize as well as well as having a strong client service orientation. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills required for representing the firm in diverse environments and communicating directly with clients. Preferable knowledge of the Mexican legal market. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
Position requirements include a College degree; Law degree and LLM preferred. Candidate will have a minimum 7-10 years professional experience of which 2-3 years in a marketing or business development environment; preferably at a law firm or other professional services firm.
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Accounting Department of our Doral, FL office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The E-Billing Coordinator is responsible for the submission and review of all firm wide E-billing client invoices. The E-Billing coordinator will monitor invoices that were successfully submitted to ensure that the client did not reject and/or reduce the invoice(s) on their end.
· Review client billing guidelines for e-billing
· Ensure timely invoice submission to clients based on agreed upon timelines
· Research, reconcile and review e-billing uploads for accuracy
· Collaborate with local offices to address and resubmit invoices as appropriate to e-billing vendors
· Assist Attorneys and their assistants with e-billing related inquires
· Should have the ability to handle and process a high volume of Electronic bills per month
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize work flow and use time efficiently. This person should display strong attention to detail, with the ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced environment. This individual should have exceptional analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under pressure. Need to be a Self-starter with ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands. Ability to anticipate work needs; proactive in identifying Ebilling/Accounting issues and providing solutions. Flexibility to adapt to all situations must be a team player with a positive attitude.
Qualifications & Experience
· 3-5 years’ experience handling foreign and domestic E-Billing within a law firm
· Must be detailed oriented and have strong communication skills
· Advanced skills utilizing e-billing software such as TyMetrix 360, TyMetrix Legal, Datacert, Serengeti, Counsel Link and Collaborati
· Must have expert knowledge of LEDES file and advanced EXCEL skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Technology Department of our Atlanta (ACE), GA office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Manager for the Enterprise Networking team will manage all aspects of the Enterprise Networking team, including LAN, WAN, WiFi, and Internet access. The Enterprise Networking team is responsible for end-to-end management for all networking related systems in all firm offices and data centers.
· Manage Enterprise Network team (currently 5 people)
· Primary architect for firm-wide network monitoring and alerting infrastructure
· Design, implementation and support of enterprise LAN, WAN, WiFi and Internet related systems in a large, multi-site environment.
· Design, implementation and support of routing infrastructure using common routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
· Design, implementation and support of LAN, WAN, WiFi, and VPN technologies
· Design implement, and support firewall/DMZ security infrastructure
· Design, implement and support network monitoring systems (Solarwinds)
· Provide top tier troubleshooting and support for various LAN, WAN, WiFi and Internet issues
· Implementation and maintenance of firm network security standards
· Expert knowledge of TCP/IP networking
· Expert knowledge of Cisco and HP network equipment in a large enterprise environment
· Expert knowledge and extensive experience administering a large, multi-site LAN/WAN network
· Expert Knowledge of dynamic LAN/WAN routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
· Expert knowledge of WiFi networking technologies
· Expert knowledge of network security and firewall administration
· Expert knowledge of TCP/IP troubleshooting and network traffic analysis using packet capture tools like Wireshark.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good ability to create documentation
· Occasional travel required.
· 10 + years of experience with Cisco and HP network equipment in a large enterprise environment
· 10 + years of experience administering a large, multi-site LAN/WAN network
· 8 + years of experience working with WAN dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
· 8 + years of experience administering WiFi networks
· 8 + years of experience administering firewalls
· Cisco Certifications a big plus
· Experience managing a team of engineers
The Knowledge Systems Manager will be responsible for helping to implement the firm's knowledge management initiatives across all practice groups and administrative departments in order to drive efficiency and improve client service. The position reports to the Knowledge Systems Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Experience
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Knowledge Solutions Department for a Research Attorney or Research Analyst. The regular hours for the position are from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. The preference is to place the successful candidate in the following locations: Atlanta, Doral, Houston or Phoenix. However, consideration is being given to filling the position in any one of Greenberg Traurig’s national offices. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Greenberg Traurig has a broad collection of print and electronic resources, knowledge management databases, virtual training resources, a comprehensive Intranet, and a strong commitment to technology. The Knowledge Solutions Department serves the research needs of more than 2000 attorneys in 38 offices around the globe. The research attorneys and research analysts work as a team to ensure that all GT personnel, independent of location, receive equally high levels of service and support.
· Firmwide research and reference support for all GT personnel.
· Training attorneys and staff on resources as needed.
· Participating in local and national marketing and outreach initiatives related to research services.
· Working as a research liaison with designated practice groups, with a primary focus in litigation and labor & employment.
· Engage in competitive intelligence research involving high-level deliverables with insights, implications, and recommendations that impact long-term competitive strategy. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, market and industry trend analysis, competitor analysis.
· Other assigned duties related to research services.
· Excellent written, oral and email communication skills with the ability to synthesize and distill information from diverse sources and package in a user-friendly format.
· The ability to work comfortably in a virtual team environment, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks under deadlines.
· Strong dedication to client service.
· Strong technology skills.
· An advanced degree in library science, law or business.
· At least three years of legal and/or business research experience, preferably in a virtual setting.
· Research experience relating to competitive intelligence, litigation, and labor & employment.
· Strong working knowledge of a wide variety of print and electronic resources commonly used in a large law firm and consistent ability to determine the appropriate resource based on time and cost requirements.
· Experience working in a large, global law firm or business environment.
· Knowledge of Spanish and/or other foreign languages.
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Technology Department of our Atlanta, GA office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
This position is responsible for the installation, operations and maintenance of LAN, WAN and WiFi systems for a large, multi-national organization. The person in this position reports to the Director of Network Systems.
· Implementation and support of enterprise LAN, WAN and WiFi systems in a large, multi-site environment.
· Implementation and support of routing infrastructure using common routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
· Administer LAN/WAN/VLAN/ 802.11x, WiFi, VoIP and VPN technologies
· Implement, and support firewall/DMZ security infrastructure
· Implement and support network monitoring systems (Solarwinds)
· Troubleshoot various LAN, WAN and WiFi network issues
· Very strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking
· Strong knowledge with Cisco and HP network equipment in a large enterprise environment
· Strong knowledge and experience administering a large, multi-site LAN/WAN network
· Strong Knowledge of dynamic LAN/WAN routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
· Strong knowledge of WiFi networking technologies
· Strong knowledge of network security and firewall administration
· Strong knowledge of TCP/IP troubleshooting and network traffic analysis using packet capture tools like Wireshark.
· Knowledge and experience with Avaya IP telephony systems a plus
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills
· 7 + years of experience with Cisco and HP network equipment in a large enterprise environment
· 7 + years of experience administering a large, multi-site LAN/WAN network
· 5 + years of experience working with WAN dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
· 5 + years of experience administering WiFi networks
· 5 + years of experience administering firewalls