Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an IT User Support Specialist for our Philadelphia, PA office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The IT User Support Specialist provides technology related support in an office environment, including the administration and/or support of technology systems essential to the day to day business operations. The IT User Support Specialist typically works as part of a team under the direction of a local office technology lead or manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment while achieving business goals and objectives.
· Superb customer service skills; ability to understand internal and external client needs and provide excellent service to meet or exceed client expectations.
· Active listener with strong verbal and communication skills and ability to convey information clearly.
· Must be willing and able to effectively work in and adapt to a changing environment.
· Candidate must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 40 lbs., as necessary for equipment installations, workstation set ups, etc.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
Complete knowledge of the Windows 7 operating system, settings, limitations, tweaks and maintenance procedures. Extensive Microsoft Office 2010 Suite experience with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Excellent troubleshooting skills related to desktop computer hardware and software, demonstrating the ability to quickly resolve moderately complex issues or suggest alternative solutions. Experience troubleshooting and supporting Blackberry and other PDA’s with a focus on enterprise email delivery. iPad, iPhone and Android device experience a plus. Experience working with networked and local printers, scanners, advanced copiers and other hardware peripherals. Experience with common law firm tools such as email archiving and document management systems. Experience with Enterprise Vault and Interwoven FileSite desired. Experience with remote access such as Citrix, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop, and VPN. Prior use of a trouble ticket tracking system