Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time opportunity in the Hospitality Department of our Philadelphia office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities include back-up to the receptionist, conference room maintenance and setup including coordination of food service for meetings and other special events. The hours for this position are 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Cover reception desk, as needed, including answering phones and greeting guests
· Prepare conference rooms for meetings
· Provide routine maintenance/cleanup for conference rooms and kitchen area including loading and emptying dishwasher and cleaning out refrigerators
· Coordinate and setup beverage and food service for meetings
· Inventory and stocking of kitchen and conference room supplies
· Move furniture (such as kitchen chairs, etc.) on occasion as needed
· Assist with office projects such as filing, during downtime
Qualifications & Prior Experience
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-pressure situations with strict deadlines
· Ability to accept constructive feedback
· Must have a service orientation and actively look for ways to help people
· Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving whole body, such as climbing, carrying, bending, lifting, pulling, pushing, balancing, stooping, overhead reaching, handling of heavy objects and walking.
· Ability to lift 40 pounds
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Prior experience working in a catering/hospitality role, law firm experience preferred
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an Office Services/Records Clerk in our Philadelphia office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
This position will perform a variety of general office tasks in a fast paced law firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of general office tasks including copying and printing documents, processing incoming and outgoing mail and priority mail with all major shipping companies and USPS, maintaining client files, moving boxes of files/materials and performing receptionist duties as needed. Also responsible for office moves, configurations, and conference room set-ups.
Skills & Competencies
Must have a competent working knowledge of all functions of copy, printing, and mailing equipment. Must be able to work in a deadline-driven environment with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel is required.
Qualified candidates will have two to three years of office services experience in a legal or corporate environment.
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal in our Philadelphia, PA office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking a career oriented Paralegal with a BA/BS degree and/or a Paralegal Certificate interested in working closely with attorneys across multiple nationally ranked practice groups. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of litigation experience.
Preparing litigation cases from onset through post-trial; document preparation, production and management; data mining; research; obtaining and organizing case files on a daily basis; preparing, organizing and maintaining deposition materials and summaries; assisting with trial and mediation preparations; and additional duties as assigned. Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, organized and analytical and be familiar with document hosting applications, such as Summation and Concordance, as well as web-based applications. Must be experienced with both Federal and State courts, and be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Must be able to manage numerous cases and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.