Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Revenue Management Department of our Philadelphia office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Support Firm-wide accounting and billing functions with emphasis on quality and efficiency of work.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Process client bills efficiently and effectively
· Review and edit pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests
· Ability to execute, handle and process a high volume of bills
· Will be the back-up to cash applications, accounts payable and attorney trust
· Ability to research and answer accounting and billing questions
· Understanding accounts payable and the process’ involved and related special applications i.e. Chrome River
· Take appropriate mandatory training as necessary
Skills & Competencies
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to take instruction and learn
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Self-starter with ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
Qualifications & Prior Experience
· Candidate will have 0 to 3 years’ experience of general accounting experience from a legal or service-related industry along with proven abilities in the following areas of accounting: accounts payable; client billing; trust accounting.
· Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal in our Philadelphia, PA office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking a career oriented Paralegal with a BA/BS degree and/or a Paralegal Certificate interested in working closely with attorneys across multiple nationally ranked practice groups. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of litigation experience.
Preparing litigation cases from onset through post-trial; document preparation, production and management; data mining; research; obtaining and organizing case files on a daily basis; preparing, organizing and maintaining deposition materials and summaries; assisting with trial and mediation preparations; and additional duties as assigned. Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, organized and analytical and be familiar with document hosting applications, such as Summation and Concordance, as well as web-based applications. Must be experienced with both Federal and State courts, and be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Must be able to manage numerous cases and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.